The Daylily Festival is one of the Shenandoah Valley’s largest and most loved summer events. The beautiful rolling hills of the Viette Farm and Nursery offer lush gardens and rows and rows of daylilies, making it a truly beautiful and unique festival backdrop. The Daylily Festival provides attendees a wonderful weekend of entertainment that is sure to tantalize all your senses.
From fresh produce right off the farm, to sipping, sampling, and savoring some of Virginia’s most loved wines, beers and locally produced foods, the Daylily Festival is no ordinary summer event.
Features of the Festival
- More than 75 unique food, arts and craft vendors
- More than 20 Virginia wineries
- An expanded selection of craft & domestic beers
- Virginia foods for sampling
- Live local and regional music
- An interactive children’s area
- Gardening education and seminars
- And so much more!